October 4, 2007 4:00AM (Central) – “After Midnight” with Rick Barber (News Radio 850 KOA) – Denver
This was a really good show. We discussed a number of questions. The conversations (from the Host – Rick Barber & Callers) were constructive not destructive or confrontational.
Some of the questions were:
- Why do Black people use the “N” Word?
- Why do Blacks feel it is ok to demean women (e.g. Isaiah Thomas and Music Videos)?
- What does “Acting White” mean when Black people say it about each other?
- Why is it that White people must watch everything they say so as not to offend anyone?
- Why are Blacks lost in the past?
To listen to the archived show, click LISTEN and look for the below two “Parts”:
Thursday, October 4th 3AM Part 1
Our guest this hour: Kevin Moore, motivational speaker, race relations expert and author of Did You Ever Wonder Why Black People Do the Things They Do?. We examine the realities behind black stereotypes.
Thursday, October 4th 3AM Part 2
The second half of our entertaining and fascinating interview with Kevin D. Moore.